Cam-Tech Industries, Inc.
AS9100 SUPPLIER REQUIREMENTS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
General: As a supplier to Cam-Tech Industries, Inc., hereinafter referred to as Cam-Tech, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations / AS9100 / ASQR-01 applicable requirements whenever a Cam-Tech Purchase Order specifies that the order is for an aerospace application / job (or contains some similar aerospace/AS9100 / ASQR-01 reference). These requirements are, therefore, to be considered as terms and conditions to all aerospace purchases.
- When appropriate, Cam-Tech may delegate the inspection authority to one of its approved suppliers. Cam-Tech will communicate the inspection requirements and maintain a record of those approved to carry out such inspections.
- When Cam-Tech or its customer intends to perform verification at the supplier’s premises, Cam-Tech will first state the intended verification arrangements and the method of product release. This information will be communicated on the Cam-Tech Purchase Order or via another acceptable purchasing arrangement.
- Where specified in the contract, Cam-Tech’s customer or customer’s representative will be afforded the right to verify at the supplier’s and Cam-Tech’s premises that the subcontracted product conforms to specified requirements. Verification by the customer is not used by Cam-Tech as evidence of effective control of quality by the supplier and shall not absolve Cam-Tech nor its supplier of the responsibility to provide acceptable product, nor shall it preclude subsequent rejection by the customer.
- Records are available for review by our customers and regulatory authorities in accordance with contract or regulatory requirements.
- Cam-Tech requires that all special processes identified on the purchase order must be performed by competent qualified personnel.
- Cam-Tech reserves the right to identify the requirements for interaction with our external providers including the use of interactive documentation, the use of email/Fax, and documented confirmations during all verbal interactions.
- Cam-Tech reserves the right to monitor our external provider’s performance for supplier risk, quality of product or service delivered, and on time delivery of the product or service.
- Cam-Tech may also require specific actions where timely and / or effective corrective actions to a supplier issue(s) are not achieved. These actions may include but are not limited to withholding payment until the issue is resolved, removal of the supplier from Cam-Tech’s Approved Supplier / Subcontractor Register, and legal actions. Page 1 of 3TCA-001 Rev. B
- Any design or development activities, if applicable, must meet Cam-Tech approval before being performed by the external provider.
- Cam-Tech reserves the right to approve or specify any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics if appropriate.
- Cam-Tech performs inspection activities to ensure that purchased product meets purchase requirements. They may include:
- Receiving inspections (of supplier products/services/documents) may be / are performed by a designated Cam-Tech employee. Cam-Tech verifies the authenticity of the appropriate certificate of conformity, material certificates, etc. and other accompanying documentation by review and comparison (as is appropriate) to the drawing and/or industry specifications or by other means. When necessary, Cam-Tech may inspect or audit at the supplier’s facility.
- All incoming finished parts, bar stock, special tooling or any item that is used in the manufacture of aerospace parts must be boxed or protected during shipping. Cam-Tech retains the right to refuse any shipment because of damage that may occur because of improper packaging, etc. and return it to the supplier for replacement at the supplier’s cost.
- Furthermore, products are inspected to ensure they meet requirements (dimensions, etc.) and the results are recorded (as appropriate). All special processes (anodizing, heat treat, plating, etc.) will require a Certificate of Conformity.
- Cam-Tech reserves the right to approve or request the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions as appropriate for process acceptance.
- External providers are to implement a Quality Management System which Cam-Tech reserves the right to review and approve.
- Where required on the Cam-Tech Purchase Order, its suppliers must use Cam-Tech customer-approved special process sources. These sources will be communicated to you by Cam-Tech in advance or with the Purchase Order.
- Cam-Tech is to be contacted (by the supplier) in the event of nonconforming product / material. Arrangements for the approval of supplier nonconforming product / material must be as directed by a Cam-Tech authorized manager or designee.
- To prevent the purchase of counterfeit or suspect / unapproved products, to ensure product identification and traceability, and for other reasons, Cam-Tech will institute controls that include the requirement of Material Certificates, Certificates of Conformity, and / or other supporting documentation from its suppliers as is appropriate. These requirements may be specified on Cam-Tech Purchase Order or may otherwise be communicated to the supplier. Page 2 of 3TCA-001 Rev. B
- Documented information such as Test Reports, Material Certs., and / or Certificates of Conformity shall accompany all orders.
- The supplier shall immediately notify Cam-Tech and explain any circumstances, including labor dispute, which may delay the timely performance of the Purchase Order and shall continue to notify Cam-Tech of any significant changes in delivery status.
- Furthermore, the supplier is required to notify Cam-Tech of any changes to a product and/or process and to obtain approval of such change from an authorized Cam-Tech manager or designee.
- Cam-Tech requires that all applicable customer / regulatory / AS9100 requirements for the supplier to flow-down to your supplier / sub-tier suppliers (includes requirements in the purchasing documents and key characteristics).
- We reserve the right to require our external providers to provide test specimens for inspection/verification approval or auditing purposes.
- Cam-Tech requires that all external providers are to retain all records associated with the purchase orders for a minimum of 3 years or as required by contract. Cam-Tech requires the disposition of such documents to be controlled in accordance with the requirements of applicable QMS’s.
- Cam-Tech, their customers, and regulatory authorities retain the right of access to all supplier facilities involved in the aerospace order and to all associated / applicable records.
- External providers shall insure that their employees are aware of their contribution to product or services conformity, their contribution to product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
Responsible Minerals Resourcing Policy
Cam-Tech is committed to responsible sourcing of minerals. This policy outlines our approach to ensure the minerals in our supply chain are sourced responsibly.
This policy applies to all minerals sourced by Cam-Tech, directly or indirectly, and is applicable to all our suppliers.
We commit to:
– Not knowingly procuring specified minerals that originate from facilities in conflict-affected and high-risk areas.
– Exercise due diligence with relevant suppliers consistent with general industry guidance for responsible supply chains and encourage our suppliers to do the same.
- Supplier Requirements
Our suppliers are required to:
– Adhere to this policy.
– Implement and maintain due diligence procedures for the sourcing of materials/minerals.
– Provide us with complete due diligence information upon request.
- Grievance Mechanism
We encourage any concerns regarding the sourcing of materials/minerals to be reported to us by email.
- Review and Monitoring
We will review and monitor our policy and suppliers for compliance on a regular basis.
Non-compliance with this policy may result in supplier disengagement.
This policy will be publicly available on our website.
- Contact Information
For any queries or concerns related to this policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org